All About RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Login

Lupa password?

AARP Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget

ShoutMix chat widget

The Infinity

Go down

The Infinity Empty The Infinity

Post by Roxas_Zero_Knightler Tue May 18, 2010 3:05 pm

“Infinity”
Part 1 : Aisuhi Academy

Who are they.... What are they doing.... How did they appear.... Why our city devoured.... Those were the question asked all the time in a city inside a mist from no where. It’s been there from about a year, and the mist got larger and larger everytime. Even as if some school, Aisuhi Academy and Houkahi Academy sent some students who control a strange power called Persona. The Aisuhi has been divide into 7 groups before, but now just left 5 group because some of them were graduated. And The Houkahi’s group was exactly the same number of group. The group got weaker, and then, when The Aisuhi Academy’s group got in a pinch just attacked by some Shadow with Devil Arcana, someone who weild a Scythe appeared out from no where and slice The Shadow in 2 with anger and rage. All from The Groups got The Chance, and fight The Other Shadow with the Scythe User. When they’re done with The Shadow Busting, they got near The Scythe User before, and That guy walk away without saying anything. His white hair won’t let eye to be seen, his face seems had no emotion but anger, his coat flying near him because of the wind and his eyes can be seen because his hair was flying too. He walk away and finally he disappeared from the view of Aisuhi Academy Groups. Thet’s when.... He see someone.... Just like.... Kuro’s Sister.... Rika....

12 May 2017, a day before The Selectment for the Student of Aisuhi,a boy named Kurosaki Yamagaki, went inside The School to observe with a teacher guide me. I look at some student there, and found some students who train their power. And, when I went to the library, I saw her.... Her long brown hair, her happy face, her smile.... My heart race faster and that’s because.... The Girl I saw was just like My Sister.... I tried to get near her, but I can’t just talk out from no where and I get back then get out from The Silent room with a regret feeling. Just before I walk away from The Library, a voice called him.

“Hey.... Are you a new guy?”

The voice that called him looks so familiar, I turn into Kuro’s back and look at The Girl who looks like Kuro’s sister.

“................”

I didn’t say anything and I just nodded. The teacher got and idea, he then asked Her to give some tour for him and she agreed. Somehow, I felt something, is it happiness?or sad? I don’t know how I describe it, but it’s fine.

“Okay, Kuro’s name’s Hinata Kuchiki, what’s your name?”

She asked Kuro’s name with a smile on her face, then Kuro answer

“Kuro.... Kurosaki Yamagaki.....”

She just smiles and grabbed Kuro’s hand, then she walk and pull him to give him a tour of The Academy. He saw all The place over there and when He saw The place where they trained, he want to get in but stopped by Hinata.

“Um.... This place is forbidden”

Hinata said it with smile then pull Kuro’s hand again to The Canteen. He look around The School and He understand everything, except The Room that Hinata said was forbidden. Hinata look for an empty table then they sat there.

“Hey, what do you want to eat? It’s My threat”

She looks happy, he didn’t know why and it looks like he haven’t eat anything since morning, but he don’t want to eat.

“Sorry, but I’m not hungry”

He lied to her with a faint smile

“Hm.... It’s okay, just eat something”

She smile again and somehow he can’t resist it, he almost give up but.... Her eyes become puppy eyes and he give up easily.

“Alright.... I want anything you want me to eat”

She smiled happily because she won. No, it’s not because she won, but she looks happy because.... She can have me to eat? Or.... She want to give me poison so that I’ll get killed. No.... it’s just Kuro’s imagination, but it’s still had some possibility, maybe. He look at her again and she looks so happy and she closed her eyes since 4 minutes ago. He look around The Canteen and found some groups that he ever saved before.

“So they really are Aisuhi Academy’s....”

He said it without thinking and Hinata open her eyes and look at him, then she asked

“Hm??Who do you mean??”

He point at the corner of The Room and she stand up and walk there, he didn’t follow her because he didn’t want to let them see Kuro’s face. But suddenly, Hinata pulls me and they’re now in front of The Group from before. He look away so they didn’t see his face. But....

“Hey, don’t look away~”

Hinata pulls Kuro’s face by pinching his cheek and he look at The Group. Silence was between us all, and someone start to talk.

“Y-YOU!?”

A guy in a Uniform with his MP3 player at his pocket suddenly stand at look at Kuro’s appearence. He nod with his long black hair. He then whisp on The Group.

“WHAT!?”

The Group surprised and look at Kuro again, then they get near him and they found out about him.

“Are you the one who wield The Scythe before? It’s you right?”

Someone asked him and he didn’t answer it. Rather than answer it, Kuro went away without eating, or drinking anything, and walk away to his House.When The Night comes, Kuro stand up in front of his mirror used his Black Coat and a weapon from his Friend at Houkahi Academy, and a pair of Gun from his Late Friend, who died because of his Mistakes. He went out from his House and run at The Cold Night below The Moon. The Sky looks cloudy, no wonder it’s cold. Though it’s cold, he ran until he found an entrance that’s not supposed to be around there. He walk in and he saw someone inside it, someone in a black coat and his hair was a completely white. Kuro got near him and asked.

“Who are you....”

He just turn and look at Kuro. He’s smiling in front of him, and he walk away from there. Kuro didn’t know what his intention is, but he know something wrong with him. he look at the man and he just said.

“Let The Wheel of Fate Turn The Line of Destiny”

He chuckle, then Kuro’s Head become dizzy all of sudden....
Roxas_Zero_Knightler
Roxas_Zero_Knightler

Character sheet
Name Character: Reis Yamatono
Name Persona: Xeros>>Clevarion
Role Play: Persona RP

http://roxasknightler.blogspot.com/

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas

Permissions in this forum:
Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik